On Economics, Commerce and other such trivia…
I’ve gone AWOL for a while now, on social media. The reason was a combination of workload, family activities, photography and just a general stop-and-take-stock attempt to detox from the day-to-day online-ness of if all. But I’ve been keeping notes on the way, so there are a few things I will be talking about in the near future. Here are some of them, in no particular order:
- The $100 million dollar garage affliction
- I have grabbed you by your Facebook page. Are you listening now?
- Why “Information Economics” is not the same as “Infonomics”. Or is it?
- I buy, sell, market, service… When did ECM become a Monte Carlo celeb?
- BYOD is so last year… BW2YD is coming!
- Oh yeah? You and whose customer experience?
- From “Everything is a record” to “Why do we need records? “ in three days flat
…and other such trivia, with a couple of conference reviews thrown in for good measure. Watch this space!